When I think a post can be improved I will try to do so by fixing grammatical or spelling errors, clarifying meaning without changing it, correcting minor mistakes, adding related resources or links. For the less obvious things of those I will leave a note in the edit, click on the date to see this.
I will only edit content in posts once, and let the author or other users be free to choose to rollback; when there are opposing views, we can raise this to meta to let the majority decide which revision of the post they want.
This will be done with respect of the original author and when I'm sure enough that it would only improve the post, if you need to contact me then you can e-mail me at the following address:
Or if you have enough reputation, try to send me a message with
@TomWij on the Super User Chat where I am usually when I am online.
Have a nice day! :)
Top Network Posts
- 352Who provides the Internet service to Internet Service Providers (ISPs)?
- 309Was the experiment with five monkeys, a ladder, a banana and a water spray conducted?
- 136Where is the "impossible space" in Portal 2?
- 131Is a file system just the layout of folders?
- 125How do I delete previously entered items from Google Chrome Omnibox?
- 88How should I choose my DNS?
- 75How to get Meteor.Call to return value for template?
- View more network posts →