My hobby is to answer questions about GAP (http://www.gap-system.org/, Twitter:@gap_system), a system for discrete computational algebra. I am also the author of the Software Carpentry lesson "Programming with GAP" which provides hands-on introduction for GAP beginners.
Asking GAP questions at Mathematics Q&A site, please use the tag (gap), following these suggestions. Please note that there are well-established support channels for GAP users such as GAP Forum and GAP Support where your question might be noticed quicker by a larger number of GAP users and developers of GAP and its packages; therefore, dependently on your question, GAP Forum and GAP Support may be more suitable places for posting it.
Top Network Posts
- 20Most wanted reproducible results in computational algebra
- 12What is the best way to self-study GAP?
- 9How do I substitute a value into a polynomial in GAP?
- 8why can not define G := Group((1),(3,2));;
- 8Writing computer code in a mathematics paper.
- 8Problems from the Kourovka Notebook that undergraduate students can fully appreciate
- 7How can I find the sum of the digits of a positive integer in GAP?
- View more network posts →