I'm a Post-Doctoral Fellow in atmospheric remote sensing at the University of Reading in Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. I first came to Stack Exchange for practical reasons: Tex.SE has been of major help when I wrote my licentiate (midterm) thesis. Since then, I have discovered the joy of many websites. As my network profile will show, I'm interested in travel, outdoor, scientific skepticism, and as I work in academia, also in academia and LaTeX.
Profile photo by Dobromila, CC By-SA, via Wikimedia Commons
Top Network Posts
- 195Why do American colleges and universities have sports teams?
- 107How hard do early-career academics in the United States work, really?
- 88Are refugees in the UK holidaying in the countries they fled from?
- 84Sex worker/student offering her (legal) services
- 79What if I forgot to bring my poster to the conference?
- 72Why touch screens?
- 71How do package authors find the time?
- View more network posts →