I'm a Post-Doctoral Research Associate in atmospheric remote sensing at the University of Reading in Reading, England. I first came to Stack Exchange for practical reasons: Tex.SE has been of major help when I wrote my licentiate (midterm) thesis. Since then, I have discovered the joy of many websites. As my network profile will show, I'm interested in travel, outdoor, scientific skepticism, and as I work in academia, also in academia and LaTeX.
Top Network Posts
- 197Why do American colleges and universities have sports teams?
- 109How hard do early-career academics in the United States work, really?
- 89Are refugees in the UK holidaying in the countries they fled from?
- 86Sex worker/student offering her (legal) services
- 79What if I forgot to bring my poster to the conference?
- 73Why touch screens?
- 71How do package authors find the time?
- View more network posts →