I'm a Computer (Web) Programmer/Analyst based in Anchorage, AK and Minneapolis, MN. I use (among other things) ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
I build things. Bicycles, computers, websites, guitars, cars, motorcycles, sound sytems... lots of things.
- Resume: http://ericmenze.com
- Personal Website: http://ehryk.com
- Pause your videos at specific locations: http://pauseforlater.com
- Calculate and build spoked bicycle wheels: http://wheelspoking.com
- See activity specific analysis of your GPX Files: http://gpxdataanalyzer.com
- Tool to open command/powershell prompts from any location (Windows): https://github.com/Ehryk/ContextMenuTools
Top Network Posts
- 67Why is 7 TeV considered as a big amount of energy?
- 51Why do we need to mount on Linux?
- 51How should I securely type a password in front of a lot of people?
- 34What would happen to matter if it was squeezed indefinitely?
- 31Is there any disadvantage to sending rockets straight up?
- 28What is the hand gesture for "I'm sorry"?
- 25Why are L4 and L5 lagrangian points stable?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
-13 Rationale for other.stackexchange.com may 5 '12