In the area of software development, I am interested in enterprise solutions, distributed systems, modular software architectures and scalable cloud solutions. GUI and user experience is one of my recent points of interest.
Alongside the fields in my professional orientation I am interested in psychology, which my current field of study at Sofia University.
My hobby interests include marketing and finances, social relations, physics, biology, health and fitness, and religion. Sometimes I am composing music in my free time using audio software, as unfortunately, I am not good at playing any music instrument.
Top Network Posts
- 27Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 22Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 21What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- 19What is the correct way of adding thread-safety to an IDisposable object?
- 18Should IDisposable.Dispose() implementations be idempotent?
- 18Is it a bad practice to reference an exe file in C# project
- 16Action<T> vs delegate event
- View more network posts →