I'm working on my Math PhD at Brown University, on topics of interest in analytic number theory. In particular, I study automorphic forms and multiple Dirichlet series under Dr. Jeff Hoffstein.
I happen to maintain a math blog at davidlowryduda.com. I put a lot of MSE things on there too, though a lot of the material caters to whatever class I'm teaching at the time.
Top Network Posts
- 129Why is the inverse of a sum of matrices not the sum of their inverses?
- 79Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 74How to assign homework when answers are freely available or attainable online?
- 67Mathematical software wish list
- 65Why is it hard to prove whether $\pi+e$ is an irrational number?
- 62How does an exponent work when it's less than one?
- 59How is $e^x$ read aloud?
- View more network posts →