Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
Top Network Posts
- 134New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 127Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 102PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 84When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 58Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 46What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 46What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
26 Open Science is a duplicate (subset) of academia.SE Feb 21 '15
20 Merge the various geoscience proposals? Aug 7 '12
18 BigData is too specific, what about “Data” Jan 23 '13
10 Have you added five questions? Have you used all five of your upvotes on questions with less than 10 votes? Jan 23 '13
4 Audience for the proposed site “Sustainable Living” Jul 30 '12
3 How does a merge take place in Area 51? Aug 7 '12
3 What about Distributism? Oct 19 '12