I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
Top Network Posts
- 113Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 112How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 93Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 77How not to solve P=NP?
- 77How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 76How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 74How to prove that a language is not context-free?
- View more network posts →