I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
Top Network Posts
- 26Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 24Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 22What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 21How can domain modeling practice benefit from metaphysical ideas?
- 21Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- 21Old English instead of Latin in early Britain
- 20Is there a word for capitalizing in the middle of a word, as in "eBay"?
- View more network posts →