I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
Top Network Posts
- 541How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 171Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 162How do I get current Unix time in milliseconds using bash?
- 136When does `cron.daily` run?
- 113Resizing an image in a post?
- 94When, if ever, is "number of lines of code" a useful metric?
- 92How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →