Top Network Posts
- 246What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 150I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 121What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 112Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 103Advice on good research practices
- 82Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 55Can we cover the unit square by these rectangles?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
25 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 10 '11
18 What niche does this AI proposal aim to fill? May 6 '16
17 Change the Islam proposal description Apr 23 '12
13 Scope of Computer Science (non-programming) Dec 5 '11
11 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 11 '11
9 Need clarification on what commitment really means Feb 13 '12
3 Where does computational geometry sit? May 5 '11