I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Top Network Posts
- 409Changing remote repository for a git submodule
- 163Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 128Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 122Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 117Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 116How do I debug Ruby scripts?
- 101Is Stack Exchange safe from Heartbleed?
- View more network posts →