Top Network Posts
- 28Eilenberg's rational hierarchy of nonrational automata & languages -- where is it now?
- 27Why is a regular language called 'regular'?
- 19Eilenberg's rational hierarchy of nonrational automata & languages
- 15Are there undecidable properties of non-turing-complete automata?
- 14What is the difference between naturalism and materialism?
- 13Taking Seats on a Plane
- 11A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- View more network posts →