I'm a middle school student.
I'm currently reading as much as I can about quantum computing, and I'm working on an ideal simulator of a quantum computer in Python. I've also read a bit about molecular computing and am trying to learn the basics of that. I've written a paper (meant merely for practice; it doesn't contribute anything new) on quantum error correction that can be viewed here. I've typed up some notes on calculus and other topics in LaTeX, which can be viewed on github here.
I teach myself as much as I can; currently I'm learning about the basics of computer science and discrete mathematics and I'm trying to make my understanding of linear algebra and calculus more rigorous.
Interesting Area 51 Proposals:
Top Network Posts
- 38Why do nuclei decay so fast and slow?
- 33What on Earth is this drawing of Venus?
- 30Why ket and bra notation?
- 21What to tell professors to persuade them to let me (pre-college student) work with them (follow up to question)
- 20How does the LHC explore extra dimensions?
- 14Why are ceramics good electric insulators?
- 11Crazy 8s Code Golf
- View more network posts →