“The challenge of rocket science is not getting into orbit; rather doing so while maintaining structural integrity. If your rocket explodes on the launch pad, some of the pieces might make it into orbit, but who cares about those tiny pieces?”
And I'm registered for AP Computer Science sophomore (aka next) year! W00t
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. No real reason for putting it here; I just like scambaiting.
Top Network Posts
- 20How can we find the Tumbleweeds?
- 15What counts as participating in closure/deletion for Abominable?
- 14What counts as "non-Stack Overflow"?
- 14What makes a good badge? When and why should I suggest a new badge?
- 14How do we stop users from using the "spam" flag when there is no "promotion of a product or service"?
- 11The Many Memes of Meta
- 8Does What's Up Doc require a new contribution on Documentation?
- View more network posts →