Sample free software I write
dockertk — additional tools for docker, and prominently a flexible garbage collector for docker images.
Rashell — a resilient, replicant, shell programming library for OCaml. This library provides primitives to start external processes and gather their output. It differs from many similar facilities in the way it easily manage errors, using monads for operations.
bsdowl — A collection of BSD Make directives aiming at being a universal build system, that can already be used to create workflows including the preparation of TeX documents with METAPOST figures, the development of OCaml, C, C++, Shell software, static websites, and more.
gasoline — An applicative framework for OCaml.
blueprint — A METAPOST library for blueprints, useful to project maangers and system designers.
cadet — An alternative TeX format, typesetting my documents since 2000.
TCSH Files — Site configuration files for TCSH.
Top Network Posts
- 120Understanding how recursive functions work
- 23"Ever change the value of 4?" - how did this come into Hayes-Thomas quiz?
- 15What is the easiest way to modify catcodes in a string?
- 14Reference Implementation for Honey Badger programming language
- 13How to achieve a smooth transition from “the one big VCS repository for all products” organisation model to the “many small VCS repositories” model?
- 13How to use feature flag toggles?
- 13How deep should the fingers sit when pressing piano keys?
- View more network posts →