I'm majoring in computer science at Brigham Young University. In the future I'd like to develop user interfaces integrated with artificial intelligence (like Jarvis from Iron Man), create audio effects for sound design and music, and explore computer generated music/light shows.
I'm a budding musician, but right now I don't feel like I amount to much. Listen to some of my sounds if you like.
I'm a casual gamer. I had a PS3 for a while but now I stick to the occasional PC game (often Minecraft).
I'm INTP if you believe in that kind of thing. Seems to make sense to me.
Top Network Posts
- 41Eclipse: Enable autocomplete / content assist
- 23What is the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- 18How does immersion passively help with learning a language?
- 13Is it important to be able to spell words?
- 12How can I teach someone how to roll their r's?
- 12Pros and cons of reading the same book in each language I learn
- 9Is the tag cloud the world's worst UI?
- View more network posts →