Proposal: I think its good time to have a Data Science community. The basic goal is that people from different disciplines like health, education, economics, agriculture, advertisement, etc working with big data could share their experience and best practices in this comunity.
4 years ago
-2Would a reputation/voting system oriented on peer-rewiew of scientific journals better fit science proposals than the current democratic system?
- Did the Jews move from Palestine to Germany?
- Replacing Hybrid tyre
- Constructing Latin diminutives
- Cyclobutadiene- Jahn–Teller effect or not?
- How did people tune their instruments in the past?
- Have there been more than 27,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11?
- Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- Binoculars exposed to vacuum of space--what would happen?
- std::lock_guard or std::scoped_lock?
- What metals will a culture most likely use if use of iron is prohibited?
- How come waves & particles can have energy without having mass?
- Are 7-Zip password-protected split archives safe against hackers when they are password-protected a couple of times?
- How to tell the users about a unpredictably long process?
- Tikzpicture: How to make an edge not cross a node in a graph?
- My DM insists on rolling a single save for groups affected by AoE save spells. How does this affect my odds of successfully affecting the enemy?
- Why does Ohm's law not work for vacuum cleaners?
- How does a SIM card work?
- Why do we take the square root of variance to create standard deviation?
- Does the logarithmic nature of global warming invalidate climate change claims?
- Amplifying a nV signal across a small resistance
- What cheap modern items can I use to bribe medieval people?
- Are Hogwarts teachers allowed to hit students?
- Why didn't microwaving a stainless steel spoon set my kitchen on fire?
- Is it reasonable to require students to bring a laptop to every lecture?