I used to follow a bunch of proposals and I'm guessing they were nixed with the recent batch. Is it possible to see a list of these (now closed) proposals I once followed and committed to? It's hard to know how to take the idea forward when that list isn't available.
4 years ago
18Why isn't there a comprehensive list of failed/closed proposals and their history, including merges, merge requests, reasons for closure, etc.?
- I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- Are Hogwarts teachers allowed to hit students?
- Do you only need to bow once when meeting a hippogriff?
- Were there two Arks constructed, one by Bezaleel and one by Moshe?
- How to tell the users about a unpredictably long process?
- Does the SQL Spec require a GROUP BY in EXISTS ()
- C# File.Exists returns false, file does exist
- Is it normal to stop so much because of thighs burning?
- My DM insists on rolling a single save for groups affected by AoE save spells. How does this affect my odds of successfully affecting the enemy?
- What can I do if I'm seated next to a person with bad hygiene?
- Is innerHTML asynchronous?
- What cheap modern items can I use to bribe medieval people?
- Is it possible to achieve a stable "lunarstationary" orbit around the moon?
- Word for "to appear suddenly"?
- How do I keep my slaves happy?
- How to effectively use Blood Crow Strike
- Can I learn while I'm teaching?
- Do wizards get a diploma when they graduate from Hogwarts?
- Select seems unusually slow
- Calculate area of Ellipse without calculus?
- Convert Input to Direction
- Did Apple not originally allow anyone to develop software for the Macintosh?
- When should linear regression be called "machine learning"?
- Employer demanding I sign additional paperwork before final pay check