Today I saw Project Management move from 99% committed to 100% committed. How long will it take for me to receive the invite for the beta phase?

Area 51 Discussion Zone is not the place to ask this kind of question. Here we discuss about THE proposal, not the process. Go to meta.stackoverflow.com. If there isn't an answer for that, ask it. Anyway there is no precise answer. –  bigown Feb 6 '11 at 10:23
OMG the process of starting a new site is so convoluted and confusing. @bigown: Imagine someone is reading your comment. So someone who is trying to find out about area51 asks a question on the area51 discussion zone. Now it turns out that's not the right place, there's this other site. And not only that, there is no precise answer. (Rant directed less at you than at the whole system.) –  Jason S Apr 26 '11 at 2:40
@Jason - @bigown is just doing his part to keep this on topic. They're not going to take me out back and shoot me :) (I hope) This is just here to help others understand the point of the Area 51 Discussion Site. –  jmort253 Apr 26 '11 at 2:59
add comment

1 Answer 1

up vote 6 down vote accepted

There are some behind-the-scenes configuration issues to getting the private beta online. When the site is ready to go, you will receive the invitation. This typically happens within a few days of reaching full commitment so I would expect an invitation early this coming week.

add comment

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .