Is there no stackexchange site to help people in buying/selling a house? how to start such a site?

If you have mortgage questions there is Personal Finance -If you have questions on evaluating a new home you could probably ask them at Home Improvement and Gardening and Landscaping for yard questions - I am not sure what else you would need that is not covered by these. – Chad Mar 29 '12 at 14:00

@Chad I have one--a question about how to reclaim real-estate buying agent's fees when acting as your own agent. – glenviewjeff Apr 10 '14 at 19:13

@glenviewjeff - I would think that would be right in the wheelhouse at money.stackexchange.com – Chad Apr 10 '14 at 19:14

@Chad I considered it briefly, but that site is so damn irritating. Almost everything I post that fits into the personal finance category, but doesn't fit into the investing category gets down-voted. For example car buying, historical stock market data--I could go on and on. – glenviewjeff Apr 10 '14 at 19:17

@Glenviewjeff - I at one time had close to 15k rep there... I can completely sympathize and over a beer we could rant about it for hours. However, that is the place that question belongs. I would think that your question would actually be a great question. Did you search the site to see if anyone had asked it already? – Chad Apr 10 '14 at 19:25

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .