Could Metalwork be a more popular/useful topic than blacksmithing for a new topic? Metalwork might include welding, fabrication, soldering etc as well as blacksmithing. Perhaps blacksmithing would become more popular that way and could spin off into its own topic.
5 years ago
- Hanging indentation in psalm-like verses
- Which ship can go faster, the Millennium Falcon or the USS Enterprise?
- Why do most serializers use a stream instead of a byte array?
- Recruiter demanding I sign dodgy paperwork after joining job
- What does “pull” in “House Republican leaders pulled legislation to repeal Affordable Care from consideration” mean?
- Self-covering spaces
- An expression for what "worriers" do, as scoffing as German "Bedenkenträgerei"
- HackerRank "Ransom Note" challenge
- How to diagnose abnormal CPU usage by svchost.exe?
- The Tenacious Thai Calendar
- Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- Do DNS queries always travel over UDP?
- Why do we take the square root of variance to create standard deviation?
- Integration involving fractions
- Do we really need OO languages to manage software complexity?
- Call a Linux syscall from a scripting language
- Divide and divide and conquer
- Notation for partial derivatives
- What is the purpose of seemingly unusable memory mappings in linux?
- Excel, Delete blank rows without shifting data
- Accessing website via IP is faster than domain name?
- So what can I do to avoid being "that" passenger with bad hygiene?
- Skidding turn to lose altitude without increasing airspeed
- Is it reasonable to require students to bring a laptop to every lecture?