Site for all those who are software architects (solution architects, technical architects, enterprise architects) and want to discuss and answer topics about software architecture

For questions like

• What are some example metrics for evaluating a software architecture
  • How quality attributes of software architecture vary across domains such as System for Electricity management, System for Education, System for Civic engineering
  • The latest trend for software architecture

Etc.,

closed as off topic by Robert Cartaino Mar 1 '12 at 18:20

Questions on Area 51 Discussions are expected to relate to a Stack Exchange site proposal, the Area 51 process, or the Area 51 software within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This posting doesn't actually create a proposal. You need to do that on the area 51 site itself. But I don't think this site makes a lot of sense. Architecture isn't programming, but I would have thought somewhere between Programmers and UX there was already a StackExchange site that covered this. –  Verbeia Mar 1 '12 at 11:45
add comment

1 Answer 1

Almost all of it is covered by programmers.SE.

But it get mixed up with Programming questions, Architecture is not same as Programming, i think needs a exclusive status –  Basav Mar 5 '12 at 5:23

@Basav - Programming questions should be on Stack Overflow, not Programmers. –  ChrisF Sep 27 '12 at 12:03
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .