This is specifically meant to be a exchange of information on the CAD packages used to design for RepRap. See RepRap Useful software
2 years ago
- "Silly program" for moving the mouse and doing other things
- Most memorable CS paper titles
- What does "mertilize" mean?
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- Academic but accessible defense of the scientific understanding of anthropogenic climate change?
- Do Juniper switches support vtp?
- To what extent is Ebola airborne? (aerosols)
- How do I search in search results
- What are all these connections holding up my network?
- Network shares over 4TB
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- How can I grep a certain text and display its line and the line after as well
- How does one make games playable before they are fully downloaded?
- Definition of a limit question
- How might I typeset the Fano plane in LaTeX?
- Generating 'Decent' numbers
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- Which Salesforce web APIs are available to Group Edition?
- "...probably knew the answer judging by..." Is this grammatically correct?
- Does bash return anything when it runs a command?
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- upgrading components on replacement?
- Getting a scientific article published with no qualifications to any scientific journal?
- Does "candlelight" mean "compare side by side"?