Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
4 years ago
- What does "inspissated gloom" mean?
- What exactly is a cycle-accurate emulator?
- How many digits can you create with only one seven segment display?
- Can not find structural formula with compounds' IUPAC name
- Detriplicate a string
- How can I name my fantasy land so that it sounds majestic; not stupid?
- Printing the PID of a program immediately before it runs
- Most economical way to store a small aircraft in a place with severe weather?
- Why does printf("%f",0); give undefined behavior?
- Is it good to have all the PhD publications in one journal
- Feasibility of dual-wielding spears?
- Understanding sink currents for IO expanders
- Words which mean Off and On when someone is speaking a second language
- When you give it out in the wrong way
- Why would you stack a resistor and capacitor on top of each other?
- Dataset collapsing/reducing
- Stuff has gone missing off my desk at work - what are my options?
- rounding errors in Python floor division
- Not attending to US university. Can i use my F-1 visa for a connection flight?
- Is a GM hiding rolls standard?
- How to set file permissions with touch command
- How to safely store a defective (bulging) lithium-ion battery
- Face-saving way of asking whether audience is familiar with specific topic
- Why isn't variance defined as the difference between every value following each other?