Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
3 years ago
- Tikz draw an accurate angle in a circle
- What swimming suit options are acceptable for a self-conscious recreational swimmer in Belgium and Western Europe?
- Intersection of complements of connected components
- Autoboxing and == operator
- How to atomically allocate a loop device?
- Python: Print 5 items in a row on separate lines for a list?
- Is it possible to merge my ISP and cellphone Internet access? I want to split download and upload
- JFET in place of digipot for gain control?
- PhD Student : Publish Paper with Wife?
- Combining large amount of files
- My paper has not been published because I did not show up for the conference presentation
- How to quantify the differencen between 2/4 and 20/40?
- Is UX design with the intent to change user behaviour without their permission ethical?
- Java: Garbage Collector doesn't collect finished thread
- Space which is neither locally connected at any point nor totally disconnected
- "Gatha" (Verse) on mindfulness/contemplation of Death : Ven. Mahasi Sayadaw
- What is the role of RSA in ECDHE-RSA?
- What if you don't recognise an aircraft ATC is telling you about?
- How to handle a star performer on a small team who feels no one else is good enough
- The entrepreneurial Necromancer
- Would it be possible for an Earth-sized world to speak a single language?
- Molten vs Liquid
- How many desk copies of a textbook are usual?