Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
4 years ago
- Did XSS reach its end-of-life with the introduction of the HTTP X-XSS-Protection header?
- Facebook tricked me into downloading an obfuscated script
- Subtracting expressions with radicals
- In a sign language dictionary, should video loop by default?
- logfiles and daylight savings time
- Does Raspberry Pi cluster make sense for a small rendering farm
- Did Albert Einstein really receive this rejection letter?
- Falling ASCII balls
- What kinds of problems are modeled by a recursive definition of a set of strings?
- Did Luke Skywalker ever refer to Obi-Wan as "Uncle Ben?"
- Shouldn't a loss of compression equal a loss of power?
- Will users misunderstand "Last week", "Last year", "Last month" etc?
- How to strengthen the plastic thread for repeated attaching/detaching of a garden hose?
- Trying to install 3 different versions of Ubuntu for triple-boot (no Windows)
- How would someone hide an asteroid in the void of space so only they could find it?
- My Windows 10 Icons are Listing Their Size
- What is the infamous instruction LOADALL on the 80286 and what was it used for?
- Debugging with printf()
- Voting methods that take voters stability into account
- One of my players is trying to cast a spell that isn't in the handbook, and he hasn't told me how his character knows it
- Why is Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention asking for my location information?
- How can I keep the content I was reading from man after I quit?
- Why does wet hair keep its shape when it dries?