Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
4 years ago
- Is it a balanced number?
- Painting between curves
- Does TDD make defensive programming redundant?
- What is the purpose of women-only meetings, panels, conferences, etc. in academia?
- Archlinux vs Ubuntu Core?
- The Base in the mix
- Options for soldering a through hole PCB (e.g. Teensy) flush/flat on another PCB
- What does “loud checks” mean in “parading the town at night in loud checks and a false beard”?
- Why select the transponder to TA only in the case of engine failure?
- Harry Potter symbols
- How to tell a clone apart?
- How can you possibly stop/kill a person who has the ability to stop time?
- Should I be concerned if the "FBI" has logged onto my Ubuntu VPS?
- Lowering text inside math formula, without raisebox
- How can I prevent the collapse of the Soviet Union?
- Why was Bing Bong collecting memories?
- Do you have to be near a gym to collect defender bonus?
- Bipolar parametric plotting
- Is readability a valid reason to not use const in parameters?
- Is there a historical precedent to the vaccine scare?
- Are alcoholic beverages more expensive at night in Japan?
- Prime counting function
- Does "unbuild" in "Unbuild your Legos before putting them back into the box" sound natural?
- If a website has a 5 second time delay before showing the login form, is that likely a security measure?