Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
3 years ago
- Were there ever any plans to have Han Solo show up in the prequels?
- avoid cost of std::mutex when not multi-threading?
- How is it possible for millions to use pirated software at home and never get arrested?
- Chances to gain yards (text simulation game)
- Same time, same height
- Should I let my professor know that I cited a text written by him....that I pirated from online
- Why is it usually the case that the negative rail for ICs needs more decoupling capacitance (has worse PSRR) than the positive rail?
- Is hitting the more right-handed keys on the piano necessary to gain the same volume?
- Can I employ Relentless Endurance while in Wild Shape?
- State of a system in Quantum Mechanics and state vectors
- Simple number theory game
- Is it unethical/unscientific to omit outlier data in a publication when they are in FAVOR of your argument?
- Research adviser is trying to give my thesis to another student. What to do?
- What's the relationship between Blunt Talk and Star Trek?
- Is there a free-to-use alternative to photoshop for windows?
- Why are flyovers/metro rail tracks much higher than traffic?
- Number of distinct factors
- Why do Turkey and UAE limit the age of aircraft flying over their territory?
- How does Neo know about the matrix before being removed from the dream world?
- Are all SSL/TLS implementations vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug?
- Bold Chapter bookmark entries in PDF-Reader except LOF
- Right English wording for "counterexamples to a theorem"
- why is rm allowed to delete a file under ownership of a different user?
- Creating a realistic world map - Countries Borders