Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
2 years ago
- VLC won't play DVD movies
- How to use "date" to print tomorrow's day of the week
- Is there any difference between these two sentences?
- How can a professor who has signed The "Cost of Knowledge" pledge review papers without having to recant?
- How do you 'make oxygen' on Mars?
- Should I use "or" or "nor" in the following case?
- What should I do as a reader if a paper misrepresented earlier papers?
- Making sure user inputs correct type
- Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- Are melee combatants limited to standing around saying "I attack"?
- Why didn't they just take the ring to the Valinor?
- What's the best way to get gold without wasting time?
- Is there ever a reason for reversing hot and neutral on a receptacle?
- The Real Slim Shady
- Is my adviser supposed to be assigning me my research!
- Survival type activies for Scout camp
- Recognizing the sequence 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, ...
- Is there any hint that some may survive?
- What does "+6 to hit, Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4)" mean in a creature's stat block?
- Empty loop is slower than a non-empty one in C
- Ragged edges vs. alignment
- How are anti-aircraft missiles tested?
- Alternative ways of saying "...., right?"
- Does knowing a spell grant me the bonus action with which to use it?