Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
2 years ago
- Is it crass to acknowledge a colleague that passed away in my thesis?
- Did Abraham Lincoln have a Duel with cannons?
- Sierpinski Carpets
- How can I totally smooth a wall surface without replastering?
- Variational Theorem proof
- Schema Hiding while creating the component
- Strange behavior in casting of function pointers in C++
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- Does Helminthic Therapy help in the treatment of Crohn's Disease?
- Confusing algebra rule in discrete math
- How to find source of spawning process?
- How does CSS and JS aggregration work in Drupal?
- What do "M", "G" and "B" buttons mean in an elevator?
- What is the PDF of a variable where a parameter is itself a random variable?
- Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- Is "Needless to say" ever worth saying?
- Dired: only reuse buffer for directories
- Most memorable CS paper titles
- Obscure Names in Mathematics
- Why is my object properly removed from a list when __eq__ isn't being called?
- What would an avian "castle" look like?
- Ender's Game: Simulations before the graduation exam
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- What procedures should I follow if my preprint is stolen and published in a journal?