Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
3 years ago
- Drawing the dragon curve
- Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- How to set password for pdf files?
- Can MacBooks backup when in hibernation mode?
- Looking for credit card data and other PII in files
- What types of fusion reactions happened in population III stars?
- Word like "sirsee" for an unexpected, usually small, gift?
- How to check if entry field value is already outputted, and prevent it again?
- Why did Native Americans die from European diseases while Europeans didn't catch serious diseases from the New World?
- How would I keep a set of Medieval technology?
- Do photographers see ambiguity in the color of the blue/black (gold/white) dress?
- Can't install curl linux mint
- Problems with big open complexity gaps
- Electrophilic substitution of pyrrole (regioselectivity)
- Do electron shells exist within equipotential regions?
- Short story about a man who could see his parallel selves in the multiverse
- Will a credit card issuer cancel an account if it never incurs interest?
- Credit card issued against my express refusal
- Are reflection and transmission coefficents real or complex?
- -i option not working for mv
- What is the relationship between the New Kadampa Tradition and Tibetan Buddhism?
- "Have you ever had surgery?" Why does surgery in this sentence have no article?
- What should I do if I uploaded my manuscript in arxiv and plan to pass it on a peer reviewed journal?
- On an example of an eventually oscillating function