Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
5 years ago
- 20 circles in the plane, all passing through the origin
- Can a DM ban a magic item?
- Can adjectives modify a pronoun like "rich they", "poor you" and "beautiful I"?
- Why does Microsoft not use SSH?
- Can anyone help me identify the plane in these photos?
- What is the significance of the start-up sound of a system?
- Why don't universities reveal the extra time they give to students with disabilities when taking exams?
- \par before vs after }
- Where did the idea of a "true name" come from?
- Distinguishing between two groups: Machine Learning (classification or clustering) vs. Statistical tests (e.g. t-test)
- Why can't Russell's Paradox be solved with references to sets instead of containment?
- SSH: Sense of Public-Key Authentication
- Simple and effective port checker in C++
- Why do researchers use extremely complicated English sentences to convey their meaning?
- Is there an idiom/phrase which contains the word "head" to mean "thinking hard to solve a problem"?
- What is the safest way to deal with loads of incoming PDF files, some of which could potentially be malicious?
- What does the word "waaaaay" mean?
- Did Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone actually sing and play the piano in La La Land, or was it dubbed over?
- Output Keystrokes
- The two-daughter-problem
- What languages are perceived as classy or fancy to French speakers?
- How to help a bullied child (without involving parents or teachers)
- How would a moon in geostationary orbit appear to wax and wane?
- How to properly split this list of strings?