Proposal: Teaching should also include learning and psychological learning styles. This would broaden the scope of not just teaching, but also methods teachers use to help pupils learn and employing learning methods for pupils.
4 years ago
- Locate the hacker
- Mean bits: an average challenge
- A bloated riddle
- Car Ethics, Book Value and Disclosure when selling older cars
- Why are German and French languages so different?
- Is it safe for a pregnant lady to go to Hokkaido in 2016?
- How do you remove dot character from string without calling sed or awk again?
- What is a practical use of the client-server mode?
- How to redefine the \today with superscript?
- Why was the register keyword created?
- Two contradictory groups of statements from two different books on quantum physics
- Supergun Launching of Satellites
- Why is bright pink background a bad UX/UI?
- What do you call a person who reconnoiters?
- Isn’t there really any English equivalent to German “Fachidiot”?
- Confusion with storage capacity (powers of 10 and 2)
- Why is radian so common in maths?
- Is DTIME(n) = DTIME(2n) true? (unlike Rosenberg's results)
- Should I disclose academic misconduct on a grad application?
- Which farmer gets to market first?
- Explaining the order of negative integers
- Required to work unpaid overtime to "make up" for a shorter commute after moving closer to the office
- A murder of Witchers
- If async-await doesn't create any additional threads, then how does it make applications responsive?