I'm not an expert, but I always seem to have questions I'd like to ask, and feel like I could contribute to help others should they ask about something I have experienced. I've seen general health topics, but it'd be nice to have one just for women, so we could discuss the things we're maybe a little embarrassed about (but also worried about).

So, is there a site? Or...how do I start one if not?

Willow

1 Answer 1

It would be too narrow (the generic Health site is still in commit phase...)

I miss the point about solving the "embarrassed" problem: it would be a public site anyway, so it wouldn't give you any less reason to be embarrassed than the generic "health" site.

That said, you start one here.

Well I just meant that if it was specifically women's health, women might feel more comfortable discussing women's problems there. –  WillowTweasel Feb 3 '12 at 16:26

@WillowTweasel: I understand, but I don't understand why. It could be read by anyone anyway... –  Lohoris Feb 3 '12 at 16:36

Well I'd feel more comfortable. I don't suppose there is an explanation why. I'm aware anyone could read it, but I'd feel like only women were, even though that may or may not be true. And that would help me personally. Do other women feel the same? I don't know, but if they do, they might appreciate a Women's Health Q&A site. :) –  WillowTweasel Feb 3 '12 at 16:50
@WillowTweasel: then go along and propose it! I don't think it will take, but if you feel it is worth a try, do it! –  Lohoris Feb 3 '12 at 17:10

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .