The description of the proposal is:
Proposed Q&A site for educators and professionals to discuss human sexuality.
However none of the questions I see as upvoted > 10 is one that would be of interest or use to those people. They're all too elementary:
- Where actually is that G-Spot?
- How can I succesfully deal with erectile dysfunction?
- For how long can I continue to have sex when pregnant?
- Will washing myself very carefully after sex protect me from STDs?
- Is it possible for [a man to catch a woman's yeast infection]?
- I forgot to put a condom on before my girlfriend and I had intercourse last night. Then I pulled out and put one on. Could she still get pregnant?
- What are the nutrition facts of semen? (Girlfriend is on a diet)
- I'm new to sex toys. What is a good vibrator to start with?
- My penis is perfectly normal when erect, but when flaccid it can get embarrassingly tiny. Is this normal?
The description seems to imply that educators and professionals would be the ones asking questions, not laymen. Every one of these is easily answerable with 30 minutes of web search by laymen.
How do I know? Many of these are common knowledge at this point. Most of my friends could give a somewhat reasonable answer to each of these questions. Maybe an expert would give a better answer, but then the site wouldn't be for those experts - they'd just be here rendering their services.