From the first comment for this answer, I take that a proposal that has been closed doesn't appear anymore in the user profile of the committers, who then wonder why the proposal is not listed.

When a proposal has been closed, it should still be listed in the user profile for who committed. It could be listed in the same place as it was listed before, with "[closed]" added at the end of the proposal title, or moved at the end of the proposal list, in a separate section of the list that lists the closed proposals.

To make a comparison, on a Stack Exchange site I am still able to see a question I asked in my user profile, even when the question has been closed; I will not be able to see it when the question is deleted, and I am not a moderator on that site.

+1 The way it works currently just inflamed the situation given the lack of consultation about the decision and its inconsistency. – Verbeia Dec 14 '11 at 7:01

Has this been status-complete or status-declined yet? It would be helpful to know where proposals have been tracked as an indicator of involvements and interests, and for those who get involved in many, the original reasons too. – Nij Feb 18 at 5:50

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .