I'd honestly like both of these ultimately succeed. However, it seems that to achieve critical mass, we should first start getting the more general category of Exercise and Fitness up and running. So I'd say if you have a commit dedicated to Running, but not to Exercise and Fitness, please come over and give us a hand!

closed as too localized by Dori Nov 18 '11 at 0:42

This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Add a link to Running and Exercise and Fitness. Otherwise, it won't show on the the proposals' page. –  Borror0 Feb 1 '11 at 18:54
I switched my commitment, we shall see if it helps :-) –  Ivo Flipse Feb 2 '11 at 7:24
add comment

1 Answer 1

Why don't you merge the sites? There's bound to be cross over, especially with the importance of cross training.

Together the two proposals do appear to already have enough commitments to reach 100%. –  moberley Feb 5 '11 at 8:09
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .