Are there any SE sites that I can ask about house renting issue, such as what tenants can do about landlords' undoing on house repair? Thanks!


There's no launched or beta sites, there's one proposal. You can search Area 51 for proposed sites:

  1. Goto and locate the red search box in the middle of the screen.
  2. Enter appropriate keyword(s), such as "rent", and press enter.
  3. The first proposal in the results is called Landlords and Tenants.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .