On the Bitcoin proposal (currently in Private Beta) it currently says: "The site's Public Beta will begin in 5 days."

How about modifying this text to something like: "If the Private Beta goes well, the site's Public Beta will begin in 5 days at the earliest."

Remember that the Freelance workers site stayed in Private Beta for way longer than the 7 days...

Nice to see someone telling how things goes on sometimes, and calling people to show up the most correct information. Keep the good job... Up!-) – H_7 Sep 25 '11 at 18:45
This should be default for all proposals. Could have too a graphical countdown style-time-bomb on the corner and/or a timeline-something-like-this-9-8-7-6-7-6-5-4 ... indicating if the days are growing or declining (a graph history). – H_7 Sep 26 '11 at 23:11
This is not really a question. In Area-51 we are abusing questions to make statements (I do). – MKaama Apr 23 '14 at 9:18

@MKaama This is a feature request, which acceptable here as it is on the meta sites. – kiamlaluno Feb 18 at 8:31

In fact, there is also the feature-request tag. – kiamlaluno Feb 18 at 8:32

In English will is not used just for events that surely will happen in the future; it is also used for planned events. So, if I say I will go to New York, it doesn't mean I will surely go to New York, or any place in the USA. – kiamlaluno Feb 18 at 8:36

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .