This is my sequence:
- Try to find answer to question in the internet
- Find the most appropriate hub at StackExchange (may be a little change the question for completely correspond to that hub)
- Get my answer from people
- Accidentally find Area 51 hub
- find more appropriate pre-beta hub in Area 51 for my question
- Copy-paste text of question to that pre-beta hub, and add comment with link to that question in appropriate hub.
I don't like (6). Is there built-in solution for create pre-beta hub question from link to question in other hub?
Is there built-in solution for linking to that question with answers in other hub?