I know that this community is evaluating their scope, but i need help with WRF-Chem, i dont have so much experience, and i have a question. If you find this is not a good question and exclude it, no problem:

I've been trying to run WRF-Chem with my emissions but they are not being read by WRF-Chem with RADM2.

I have emissions for a whole week in one file, so io_style_emissions = 2 and the emissions file is wrfchemi_d01_2014_08_04_00::00:00. I could try to model with 2 12hours emissions files but that is not my goal, because i developed the emissions model, with high resolution temporal and spatial, and i would loose to much information.

The whole configuration for running WRF is here https://hackmd.io/s/B1hsu6qol

Thanks

enter image description here

enter image description here

Proposal: Air Quality Modeling

put on hold as off-topic by Robert Cartaino Mar 19 at 22:18

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This looks like a question for a site that hasn't been created, yet. This forum is designed to discuss these proposals to create new sites. If a site is created for this subject, you might be able to ask your question there, but I have to close this as 'off topic' for this forum. Sorry about the confusion." – Robert Cartaino
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged .