Other language sites on Stack Exchange follow a similar format with their names:
- German Language Stack Exchange,
- Esperanto Language Stack Exchange,
- Italian Language Stack Exchange,
- Russian Language Stack Exchange,
- Lojban, the logical language Stack Exchange
Lojban sticks out like a sore thumb. Why should it have a blurb in it's name? No other sites do; that's what the site description is for. I propose that this site proposal be renamed to closer fit the names of other language sites.
Other reasons for the name change:
- As Emrakul pointed out, Lojban is not the logical language; there are many other languages that are logical, including Loglan.
If you have a reason for the name change, or a reason against, post a comment or an answer!