Is there any way to change the topic of my proposal, for example from Technology to Life, or i should to delete it and create it again?

Thank you.

mmm i see so this is normal thank you then – LAIDANI Youcef Jan 11 at 13:19

It looks like the OPs specific proposal has now been deleted, but this Q&A should add value regardless of the specific proposal. – James Jenkins Jan 11 at 16:28
up vote 2 down vote accepted

As a proposal owner, you can change the title and description of the proposal, but not the category (i.e. a change to Business, Culture, Life, etc).

For those cases, you can either flag the proposal or request the change here (in discussion) and I can change it.

But just to note for anyone else looking on — not all flags and requests for changes are acted upon immediately. There typically is not a large community here to indicate if we have a convincing consensus that such changes are productive; so I often let the proposal continue as-is until which time the need is obvious, or the proposal reaches the "final review" where the proposal is finalized (and often clarified) in preparation for the upcoming launch.

Thank you @Robert Cartaino – LAIDANI Youcef Jan 11 at 18:46

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .