https://github.com/cncf/landscape

Proposal: DevOps

closed as off-topic by Robert Cartaino Jan 10 at 3:33

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This question does not appear to be about a Stack Exchange site proposal, the Area 51 process, or the Area 51 software." – Robert Cartaino
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I think you're misunderstanding what a stackexchange site is and what area51.
It is supposed to become a knowledge base of question and answer.
This landscape may be referenced, individuals peoples may create PR or issues on it, but there's no guarantee.

Last, while a proposal is under definition it's just about clearing what would be on topic. this question could be a proposed question, it would be off topic as there's nothing like a "group". As is, this sounds more like spam than something else.

Okay, I just have the following consideration. The proposal is to create a group to discuss - Q&A style - for example which DevOps tools to use with which etc. But, industry leaders have published more than 50 examples of architectures used by their customers (keyword 'knowledge base'), and drive an initiative to create more interoperability between these tools. I thought that this is somehow connected to this topic. If you see any seed of sense in this comment, please give a hint how to better formulate the question regarding the proposal. – J. Doe Jan 5 at 10:17
It is just off topic as Area51 question. And off-topic also for the proposal as it's asking individuals if they will contribute. There's no "generic" answer to the question as everyone will have his own answer. Moreover StackExchange sites are not discutions forums, they are knowledge base on a Q/A format. Questions are supposed to not be open-ended. This project may be used a reference to answer some questions, but a link only won't be a valid answer. – Tensibai Jan 5 at 10:22

You might find that this sort of post might be better received on Reddit, which does function as more of a discussion forum. A sub-reddit like r/devops or r/ cloudcomputing might find this relevant for example. – tayworm Feb 19 at 4:47

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .