The Singularity is a prediction that is pursuant to a theory of evolutionary processes, and exponential growth. So is the topic of this stack exchange the prediction itself, or the concepts and theories that lead to such predictions?
2 months ago
3How do we help visitors to ask their question on an appropriate SE site, while implementing a welcoming and benevolent attitude?
- What is the drilling term for making a hole so that screw fits?
- Dealing with an employee that went over my head
- Is Facebook involved in a third of UK divorces?
- Was Brexit always going to include a withdrawal from the European Atomic Energy Community
- Logistic regression coefficient in not-so-good classification result
- Why do airlines not have you put your bag underneath your feet?
- Why do programmable sound generators like SID provide a noise generator?
- Should we be friends?
- Did Luke really not know about Mos Eisley spaceport in the original “Star Wars” (1977) film?
- Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- How do I convince my employer to take my mention of resignation seriously?
- How to list files from n biggest directories?
- How to do SUM() but with some rules to follow?
- Is child birth possible in lower gravity?
- When do users understand that a wizard navigation bar is clickable?
- Understanding serialization
- How much time is remaining?
- I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- Why does `dir *.*` give me all files and folders?
- Compact dual of a noncompact Lie group
- Five Slitherlinks
- How important are lens hoods on ultra wide zoom lenses?
- Caught speeding 111 Mph (179 km/h) in California. How can I settle the case with the court?
- What is this Op-Amp Configuration doing?