Proposal: Relationships

This seems to be a duplicate of Interpersonal Skills.

At first I was thinking the same, but I created this proposal to focus more on relationships, since I saw that some of the example questions about "romantic relationships" are downvoted there – A.Danzi Nov 21 '16 at 13:43

@A.Danzi if you can only think of one question how do you expect your proposal to prosper? – James Jenkins Nov 22 '16 at 2:11

Actually I'm putting example questions during my breaks from work, and, since I have a 3 minutes cooldonw between each question, I suppose I'll be able to post 1 or 2 per day – A.Danzi Nov 22 '16 at 10:08
The idea I had for this proposal is similar, though not focusing specifically on relationships but more on human interaction in a broader sense. I don't think that everyday interactions between people are generally considered "relationships", though the term is somewhat relative. Relationships might be better suited for questions about family, friends, and love; questions such as "How can I talk to people I don't know at parties?" would better belong in Interpersonal Skills. – Ravenstine Nov 23 '16 at 2:34

It can only be a duplicate if the proposal has launched. Area51 proposals don't dupe against each other. Both sites are currently proposals.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .