This site should not just be about Google products. The company's history, work environment, and other aspects of the company should also be able to be discussed. This will lead to a more robust and dynamic site.

Proposal: Google

up vote 8 down vote accepted

I agree with you and with what @Rubén said in his answer and the site should be similar to other proposals(Ask Different or Ask Microsoft). All aspects of Google(similar to Ask Different) should be covered in this site. Otherwise there is no point in having a separate Google Stack Exchange site. Some questions that should not be asked are questions related to Android(Does this proposal include questions about Android?). The site descriptions could be changed to Proposed Q&A site for Google enthusiasts and power users., Proposed Q&A site for all things Google., what @Div said(Proposed Q&A site for interested users, professionals, and enthusiasts of Google products, hardware, and software and those with questions about the company and its history.), or something similar to this.

Yes, totally agree with you.

As we know, we can ask a question of Gmail, Google, YouTube and other Google web app on Web Applications.

So, why we would like to create a new website for?

As per my opinion, proposal of this site should not stick with just the products, but it should cover a large scope.

We could make it similar like Ask Microsoft praposal

Proposed Q&A site for interested users, professionals, and enthusiasts of Google products, hardware, and software and those with questions about the company and its history.

I agree that the scope should be broadened in a similar way of the scope of other proposals about companies.

Proposals related to companies

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .