After a short burst of activity, consisting in copying question from the old proposal to the new one, we are stuck again in a phase of one month with no activity. There are yet only 28 questions with a score of at least one: 40 questions with a score of 10 are needed to proceed.

When there are no questions about the Greek language (Ancient and Modern), no Q&A site for it is needed.

Proposal: Greek Language

Update: only 15 more questions with a score of 10 or more needed! – anonymous2 Nov 25 '16 at 15:07

Θεός φυλάξοι !

Let's keep sharing this proposal with Greek students and scholars whom we know. I for one, am a totally new user. I did not see previous proposals; this is the first time I have seen a Greek language proposal.

I firmly continue to hope and believe that we can make this proposal work. Keep voting; keep asking questions; and most importantly at this point in time, let's keep sharing the proposal with others!

Actually the key point here is to vote questions that have less than but close to 10 points and not questions that already have 10 or more points :)

This is one of the key points. I think it will do some good to the proposal to have more good defining questions. The questions with zero votes may deserve this vote count. – jknappen Nov 15 '16 at 10:18

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .