The current state of Paranormal site proposal could be confusing at first (what's on-topic or not). Given the fact that there are many downvotes, I think it's great to have a chat room where we can discuss what's relevant for the site and talk about any outstanding issues or questions in real-time. Where basically we should agree what would qualify to reside on the site.

This will allow us to improve on our quality and to talk about some questions in details, so we can introduce much better questions to achieve our goals for the Definition stage.

I hope that helps.

Proposal: Paranormal (join the chat room)

Maybe we can also chat about some "mysterious" ceremony, incantation……ect in some religions. What do you think of this? Most of them are mysterious to us.

This is a good example: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/us/20shaman.html

So in my mind, I think such "Religions' actions" can be another kind of strange thing that we should also look for, maybe there're things unknown to us and we can later explain them in details in science for better services for humen beings.

Any paranormal topics are fine which can help us to progress. I think specific religion events should have their own channels to not distract or scare the others. Personally I'm not involved in any ceremonies, incantations and I don't think there are any common one. I think Paranormal # should be about sharing knowledge, not used for specific group-based incantations. But I'm open to suggestions. – kenorb Nov 21 '16 at 11:43

Thanks, I mean that some strange actions by witch doctors such as "The Chinese Shaman's care" is still unknown and mysterious to us (Is it really a "Mind-Care" or can we deeply develop it for ourselves?) – xqMogvKW Nov 21 '16 at 12:05

Sure, mysterious, interesting and drawing the attention paranormal topics are always welcomed, so people can wake up that this is the real thing. – kenorb Nov 21 '16 at 12:29

Paranormal gets a lot of down votes from non-beliefers/skeptics, so get use to it. – kenorb Nov 26 '16 at 14:28

Please consider joining the proposal restart. – kenorb Mar 2 at 21:48

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .