Proposal: Toontown

As this is a role-playing online game, i think that this is on-topic at both RPG.se and Arqade.

Thanks for your input but if you are not familiar with the size of its community, the community in toontown is relatively small, if I had asked a question on either of the sites, my question would probably be lost, never to be answered (The sites are great though!) I doubt any one that plays toontown uses stack exchange. I'm surprised that I'm here! The point is a game like this would be better off with having its own website for itself. If you don't like the idea, nobody is forcing to promote it. I am currently trying to contact people that may be interested in this idea as, like I said before, I doubt anyone here has even heard of the game before.

Why don't you try asking on there first, and see what happens? – Mithrandir Aug 30 '16 at 12:48

I'd think it's pretty self explanatory if you knew anything about the game. Anyways, I'm not really here to start a war over your comment so........... toodles? – GaggleChrame Aug 30 '16 at 12:56
@GaggleChrame Just so you are aware, Mithrandir echoes the thought of many people here, and is advising you of some reasons why your proposal may not be accepted. – DJClayworth Aug 30 '16 at 17:15
If anything, a small community is even less of a reason to create a new site. I've seen ToonTown; it would be completely on-topic at Arqade. – fbueckert Aug 31 '16 at 21:06

Are you aware that in order to get through the commitment phase you will have to find at least 200 stackexchange users to back the proposal, and of those at least 100 with at least 200 reputation on an existing stackexchange site? So when there are no stackexchange users in that community, the success chance of this proposal is rather slim. – Philipp Sep 1 '16 at 12:31

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .