Following the user deletion procedure like in all the other SE sites does not work, it just says that it cannot be done on a Meta site. What am I doing wrong?
7 months ago
1Is it possible to resurrect a discussion question from a deleted proposal if it also referenced a current proposal?
- Why is boric acid written as B(OH)3 and not just H3BO3, like it should be for an acid?
- Why isn't a magical obligate parasite living in a wizard library exterminated?
- Potential high temperature power sources for a Venus lander
- How can I create two boxes in the same line
- A law against selling any house cheaper than it was bought for, what consequences would that have?
- How does the attacker discover our server?
- I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- Name for phrase only understood by those who already know?
- Find the optimal pattern
- Is this even, or odd?
- How to set a flag as default on a `*.exe` file?
- How to write a fraction in Microsoft Excel?
- How to deal with pressure from family when telling them you are becoming a vegan?
- Employer demanding I sign additional paperwork before final pay check
- Can students willingly drop out of Hogwarts?
- Remembering to add tracks and signs of wandering monsters
- Finding the expression of a power series.
- Why are most universities reluctant to offer open-ended contracts to research-funded-staff (such as postdocs)?
- As a remote employee, how do I get coworkers to give me information I need to do my job?
- States Warring with Each Other (USA)
- Which is better: a progress bar or a spinner for a long API call
- Which ship can go faster, the Millennium Falcon or the USS Enterprise?
- "Assume something be" or "Assume something is"?
- What is the difference between the words "airlines" and "airways" semantically?