Proposal: Urban Planning

Old Proposal: Urban Planning

Restarting the old! After 12 months, the old proposal was automatically closed. So... It's been restarted!

from which type of flag it was closed? – micro buster Jul 7 '16 at 2:35

@midrid Proposals cannot stay open for longer than a year. It was closed automatically for a year, because it didn't progress to the commitment stage after a year in the definition phase. Speaking of which... You should follow it! – Zizouz212 Jul 8 '16 at 1:49

How to raise awareness of this? Is it going out on any of the list-servs? APA? AICP? ACSP? (Planet, Bowling League)?

I haven't really promoted it anywhere really, just mostly inside Stack Exchange and (okay, laugh at me), reddit. I don't have any connections to these organizations since I'm just a student, and I highly doubt that they would listen to pure promotion (however possibly relevant) by some random outsider. That all said, I think these places are great. :) – Zizouz212 Oct 28 '16 at 1:05

I'd see if you could get it put out on your local APA newsletter, first. Find out who the local APA president is; you might have luck going with someone (anyone) who has some experience with stack exchange. – Mox Nov 3 '16 at 1:23

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .