Proposal: YouTubers

Proposed Q&A site for a place for aspiring youtubers to discuss video editing, how to grow a youtube community from the beginning, how to interact with your YouTube community and to maintain viewers interest.

Instead of creating a website for just a single service, shouldn't we rather create a site which also encompasses competing platforms? I know that YouTube is by far the most popular video platform, but in my opinion this is rather one more reason to support the alternatives.

There is serious critique from content creators regarding their copyright strike system and their questionable privacy policy. I think we shouldn't support this monopoly by not even acknowledging the existence of the alternatives.

Yes I completely agree, this would allow for experts and learners of other video-sharing websites to ask and answer questions related to different topics.

What should I change the proposal's name or purpose to in the want of pursuing all video-sharing website?

To be honest, I don't really have a good idea for a new title. You might want to ask this counter-question as a new question. – Philipp Apr 25 '16 at 18:36

maybe VideoTubers? – deblocker Aug 4 '16 at 19:35

Or just vloggers? – kabZX Jan 12 at 23:03

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .