This question already has an answer here:

There was enough commitment and last I checked it SO was waiting for the translation.

So what happened?

share

marked as duplicate by Robert Cartaino Jan 6 '16 at 17:48

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

up vote 3 down vote accepted

It was closed as not currently feasible by Tim Post♦ on Nov 9 '15

This proposal requires technical or personnel resources that Stack Exchange currently lacks in order to proceed. If these circumstances change, we will open a new discussion to announce that.

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting proposals for non-English sites — See Internationalization 'State of the Stack'

share

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .