Proposal: Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry

A new chat room has been created and the link is edited. I hope we will have more commitments in the new year

enter image description here

I think it's better to create a chat room for the proposal. There we can discuss different issues like promoting the proposal in other stack exchange websites, discussing about example question, promoting the proposal out of stack exchange, etc.

But because an inactive chat room will soon be closed by the system so I decided to announce here first.

Anyone who is interested in chatting about this proposal can inform me by a comment below this discussion.

I think creating a chat room can benefit this proposal alot. There we can find the best way to promote the proposal and discuss a lot of issues toward creating a new stack exchange site for our community.

would you please come and start to discuss the following issues, here or in the chat room?

1- how to promote our proposal inside other stackexchange sites? (We need votes)
2- how to promote our proposal out of stackexchange?
3- the example questions
and other issues that we may encounter during the process of converting the site into a Q&A site

The people who have already followed the proposal are listed here to inform them. We welcome any other user who wishes to chat and share their knowledge with us.

It looks like you did create the chat room, maybe edit your post title here? – James Jenkins Oct 5 '15 at 10:56

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .