I'm 19, a college freshman. I'm sorry I don't know if it is really appropriate to ask such a question on this SE site but I really need some help. I had just undergone a circumcision operation yesterday morning and now staying at home for recovery. But I'm not feeling so well. The major trouble is that after having my foreskin cut , my glans penis becomes intolerably sensitive to any slightest contact (Well, to be honest in the past 19 years of my life I have never successfully stripped down my foreskin, it was too tight I have to say, so it's actually the first time that my glans penis has been exposed, which may account for its extreme sensitivity now). Putting on my pants has of course become a torture to me because it can't avoid touching that thing and the pain is just...even one hundred times acuter than the feeling you've got when you cut your fingers... My doctor and parents both say it doesn't matter and I am going to recover soon and that thing will become much less sensitive, but for now, I simply can't stand it. Indeed, now it seems to be the most helpless moment I've ever lived in my life.. I need some advice, or at least some hope. So could you please give me some advice on how to make it through this hellish feeling, or confirm my expectation that it will end soon? Thanks in advance

closed as off-topic by Donaudampfschifffreizeitfahrt, James Jenkins, Robert Cartaino Jan 28 '15 at 15:22

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This looks like a question for a site that hasn't been created, yet. This forum is designed to discuss these proposals to create new sites. If a site is created for this subject, you might be able to ask your question there, but I have to close this as 'off topic' for this forum. Sorry about the confusion." – Donaudampfschifffreizeitfahrt, James Jenkins, Robert Cartaino
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

up vote 0 down vote accepted

There is a health proposal for this here: ( https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/66048/health ), I suggest to commit to it. Your this question will be deleted, but not because we didn't liked you, but because this forum is for the discussions from the area51 proposals.

Thank you very much! – Vim Jan 28 '15 at 12:23

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .