Proposal: Make In India

I cannot see a reason for this to be a useful site.

1. What would I ask here?

2. What is off and on topic?

I'm wondering if it was supposed to be 'Made in India'... – Donaudampfschifffreizeitfahrt Nov 21 '14 at 9:59

A quick search reveals this site: makeinindia.gov.in though I cannot comment about the proposal itself. – Andrew T. Nov 26 '14 at 9:20

@Donaudampfschifffreizeitfahrt No It's Make in India. Google it.. It's a slogan created by new govt stating 'Come and make things in India' (Asking entrepreneurs around the world to invest in India in manufacturing sector) – pinkpanther Mar 6 '15 at 19:45

This site could be useful and as popular as other stackexchange sites. For that we have invite lots and lots of people with similar thoughts to the page.

We can invite economists, businessman, aspiring entrepreneurs to this page. Every thing related with starting business and manufacturing in India is on the topic.

Why not use startups? – Mr. Alien Dec 15 '14 at 0:07

India being a big country with diverse demography have lots of challenges peculiar to India only. Here everything will be in respect to India. We will discuss about 'Make in India Campaign initiated by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji, objectives, challenges and much more. Stack Exchange provides a good platform for querying and getting solutions for any problem easily and at one place. Startups would be very general. – Prateek Dec 15 '14 at 15:27

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .