Proposal: Immigration

The tag line talks about "or all immigration related issues. H1b, EAD, Green Card, Citizenship, etc." Which is really very US centric. This community will attract all sorts of questions about Visa requirements for a stay in Toronto, or how do I become an Australian Citizen. The scope of the site is not reflected in the name.

No; there is no reason to narrow the scope of this proposal to US only. The tag line could/should be expanded or edited to be less US centric.

And that is another solution. – Chris Cudmore Sep 5 '14 at 14:53

I agree with you. We can have tags for countries, instead of 200+ sites, one for each country. – Farhan Nov 6 '14 at 17:30

I think it is the common sense to change it to the US Immigration, because US is one of the first countries on earth to become democratic, and happen to be the biggest one. So it make sense, for anyone, who want to immigrate, based on various reasons, to choose US.

You'se Trollin! – Chris Cudmore Sep 5 '14 at 13:38

@ChrisCudmore don't think so. Don't get offended if you not from US. Lets face it, US is the first choice for any immigrant, among the English speaking countries. – Dave Rose Sep 5 '14 at 14:33

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .